#tbt



Where the Red Fern Grows




Hey, so remember this book? If you're like me, you read this book probably a thousand times when you were a kid and sobbed at the end of it every time. I think I remembered this book because my own pup Wilson, who you've probably seen in posts before if you frequent the blog, is always right next to me when I'm reading and reviewing, and he's getting up there in age.

Awwww... he's so cute. Note Mama Lucy in the back (that's not just an extra growth)
So, for an extra throwback Thursday, I'm throwing it back to Wilson's puppyhood 14 years ago. Our dog, Lucy, had puppies (9!) and we got to witness Wilson's birth and early months. He went to live with my aunt in New York for a year and came back to us. We've had him every since! Lucy passed away last September, but I'm sure we'll do a separate post all about her later.

Without further ado... PUPPIES!

Look at that face!


Someone got a little sleepy...

The fat one on the left is Wilson!
I hope you enjoyed this puppy-love post! Did you ever read Where the Red Fern Grows as a child?

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Baby Wilson is so cute! I mean Adult Wilson is pretty cute too haha...have you read "No More Dead Dogs" by Gordon Korman? This post totally reminds me of that book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay you got your profile! I haven't read No More Dead Dogs but I heard about it haha! Now go respond to the comments on your review!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts