It's Time for Bloggiesta!

Summer Bloggiesta

I'm excited to participate in Bloggiesta this upcoming weekend, July 19-21!

This will be my first time participating in Bloggiesta and I am so excited to get some work done! I am nervous because I will be working the entire weekend, but I'm sure I'll still have some time for some blog work as well.

Without further ado, here is my to-do list!
  • Update Goodreads & Amazon reviews
  • Do at least one mini-challenge
  • Update review policy
  • Add a contact me page?
  • Participate in the Twitter chat

Comments

  1. Good luck! Seems like a do-able list! See you at the Twitter chat, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm super excited and I definitely will see you at the Twitter chat!

      Delete
  2. I think I participated in a bloggiesta (or something like it) years ago! I got so much done! I think I might have to join in on the fun again.
    I hope you have a great Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so excited! Let me know if you decide to join in again!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you too! Hopefully I'll see you at the Twitter chat!

      Delete
  4. Love your to do list. Good luck on your Bloggista goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a goal of updating my about page also. I wanted to join the twitter chat but I have church so I dunno. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, turns out I have work tomorrow so I might not be able to! Good luck to you as well!

      Delete
  6. Good luck and have fun! I always seem to miss the Twitter chats...I'm going to work on being around when they happen.

    Here's my MINI-BLOGGIESTA POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you too! I might miss the Twitter chat as well this time, I have work tomorrow!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts