Saturday Summary

The Weekly Update:  

What I Did:
  • Some updates on learning HTML/CSS: it kinda sucks. I completed the Code Academy tutorial and while I learned a lot, I don't think I can put all the elements I learned together, let alone make a cohesive layout or design.
  • I had two interviews this week! I'm so thankful to have some feedback from employers to keep my hopes up!
  • Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom started Thursday! It's the busiest time of the year and I love it. Needless to say though, my feet hurt a little LOT and I'm pretty exhausted.
What I Bought:
  • I got in my box from Barnes and Noble with the four books I ordered! My cousin Andrea gave me a giftcard and I obviously used it right away.
What I Watched:
  • Scandal (I'm already on Season 2... It's addicting!)  
  •  

Comments

  1. I've been tinkering with Code Academy as well. I think what (little) I've learned so far is helpful but like you I have NO idea how to tie it all together and make something useful of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I'm not the only one struggling to put it all together! I really want to code my own template/layout but it's so hard!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts