Analytical Finds: Wines of Westeros

You'll never believe what I found. This website showcases a brand new line of Australian wine that are named for the feuding clans from Game of Thrones. There are red and white wines including Sauvignon Blancs, Pinot Noirs, Merlots, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignons and Shiraz.

The bottles are $19 USD preorder and they ship internationally. They will launch in time for the new season next year. 

I don't know about you, but I think I definitely need to get my hands on some of these!


Comments

  1. I am thinking that this would be the most amazing gift for my husband! So awesome!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think anyone who watches GoT has got to love these! I'm hoping someone will gift me some too ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts