Saturday Summary

What I Did

  • After a fun weekend trip to Eugene, I think Maddy, Marley and I were all pretty exhausted on Sunday. I ran some errands with my mom and then Marley and I just vegged in front of the TV the rest of the evening.
  • It was another pretty boring week so not much else to report on!

What I Read



On The Blog

  • On Monday, Maddy and I discussed more trends we'd like to see in YA, this time we explored space and science fiction!
  • Wednesday, I reviewed Before You by Amber Hart
  • Maddy found a great trailer for the movie version of one of our favorite throwback novels, The Westing Game on Thursday
  • Maddy reviewed Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins on Friday (I'm jealous! But I have the book now so it's on my TBR list)

Comments

Popular Posts