Saturday Summary

What I Did

  • I got called in to another week at Nordstrom so I was working two shifts again this week! Thank God for naps in the car.
  • My extended family visited last weekend! It was so much fun to have a full house and to see everyone. The best part? Everyone in the Oregon area (although there are very few of us) came Saturday night for a little dinner and party. So much fun!
  • Maddy, Marley and I roadtripped to Eugene Friday night and are living it up back here in the dirty Eug! Back to home and work on Sunday, but it's good to get away!

What I Read


What I Watched

  • Obviously, Marley and I binged on Four Weddings and Jeopardy
  • We also started watching the new season of America's Next Top Model though (guilty pleasure that neither of us have watched in a while). It's a season that has both men and women competing against each other. After cracking up and laughing at the ridiculousness of it, Marley turns to me and says, "This is the best thing we've ever watched". 

On the Blog

  • On Monday, I discussed reading slumps and what I do when they come around
  • Wednesday, I reviewed Katie McGarry's Dare You To
  • I introduced to you Marley, my sorority sister and roommate on Thursday
  • Finally, on Friday, Maddy reviewed Robert Galbraith's The Silkworm

Comments

Popular Posts