Analyze This: Bookshelves

Organizing the Shelves: An Adventure


There's only going to be one problem with this post: there's no before pictures! I know, I know, what kind of organizer am I if I don't have both before and after photos? Regardless....

I cleaned my room this weekend. That was a big deal. No seriously. I'm really messy. I got a new bedspread and new twinkle lights on my window and best of all, I organized my bookshelves.

Here's the result:


My "classics" bookshelf. TBR on the left, read on the right


My TBR bookshelf. Wow, that's a lot of TBR.
To be fair, I have a book buying problem. If it's cheap, I'll buy it, but I usually read most of my books on my computer when I check out ebooks from the library. So my TBR bookshelf continues to grow because I buy these books and never read them.

The books I've read bookshelf


The "books I need to get rid of" pile.
Note the stack of ARCs in the right corner? Yeah, there's a giveaway coming up soon.

What do your bookshelves look like? Do you colorize, alphabetize or just go random?


Comments

Popular Posts