Saturday Summary

What I Did

  • This week has been flying by so quickly! Everything at work is going well. I have some fun stories already and I feel like I'm really starting to get a handle on all of the policies and advising tidbits.
  • I'm really struggling to work on reading and blogging when I'm at home. Listening to audiobooks in the car has been great- a lifesaver even- but it means that I struggle to read books at home because I'm so in the mindset of the audiobook. 
  • I'm really hoping to get a rush of creativity this weekend while I have the extra time to work on blog stuff! I have some great ideas that I want to work on (in blog life and other/real life) but I just need the motivation and time to work on them!

What I Read


 What I Watched

  • I rewatched Inception. As always, I found more things that I never noticed before and it blew me away. 

Comments

Popular Posts