The Time Will Come #2

Every Thursday, I participate in The Time Will Come, hosted by Books for Company. Here, I highlight a book on my shelf that I have been meaning to read.


Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs
This week: Looking for Alaska by John Green
I am finally getting this book from the library- just got the email today! And I can't wait to read it. This book has been on hold forever, and on my TBR list for even longer. I have heard such great things! Have any of you read it? What's a book on your to-read list that you've been meaning to get to?



Comments

  1. I've also had this on my pile for awhile! I wish there was more time in the day so I could catch up on my TBR pile!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't come across that one, off to read about it! Hope you enjoy it when you get it.
    New follower!

    Lindsay

    http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/time-will-come.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts