In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It features a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, or from the bookstore.

Won:
The Unwanted Sound of Everything We Want by Garret Keizer (from LibraryThing)
The Million Dollar Catch Trilogy by Susan Mallery (from Romancing The Book)

Bought:
Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs (Goodwill)
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder (Borders)
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (Borders)
The Demon's Lexicon by Rees Brennan (Borders)
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (Borders)
Crave by  Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz (Borders)

Borders liquidation sale is bad news for me. I can't go without spending lots of money! 






Comments

  1. Jealous here...Our borders closed a while back and the prices didn't get near as low as they are now! Sounds like some great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got some great books this week! They all look awesome!

    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts