Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks theme is Top Ten Thing That Make Your Life As A Reader/Blogger Easier.

  1. Goodreads- duh!
  2. My iPhone- the Blogger app, the Bloglovin app, even my email on my phone
  3. My e-reader
  4. My library's online ebook collection
  5. Netgalley
  6. My friend Maddy! She'll be guest reviewing here starting soon.
  7. Twitter- well it makes it both easier and harder I guess
  8. iTunes- I love listening to music while I read
  9. Scheduling posts
  10. Bloggiesta

Comments

  1. Great list! I totally forgot to mention my eReader but it's been very handy for reading ARCs and accessing classic literature easily :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to music too! iTunes is up at this very moment XD And yes to Goodreads and e-readers! It's basic for survival out here . HAHA! I schedule posts too. I can't live without that either. Not even Twitter-- it's been so easy to keep in touch with bloggy friends that way. Just started with NetGalley, but its been awesome so far :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts