Top Ten Tuesday (1)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks theme is Top Ten Favorite Beginnings/Endings In Books. I'm notoriously picky about my endings, so I'll try to round up some that I liked.

1.  Noughts & Crosses by Marjorie Blackman
2.  The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin

3. North of Beautiful by Justina Chen
4. Looking For Alaska by John Green


5. You Against Me by Jenny Downham
So that's the list! What do you think? What do your favorite endings look like?

Comments

  1. Good list, I also love Looking for Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking for Alaska is amazing and the end was fantastic.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, glad you enjoyed that little blast from the past. One of my favorite books growing up.

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many great things about You Against Me. You've definitely successfully convinced me to finally read it. (:
    Awesome list! :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! It was fantastic. Let me know when you read it and what you think!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts