October in Review



TV Shows I'm Watching:


Supernatural: I may have started this one before October, but I'm already almost done with Season 5! I love the fun brotherly love between Sam and Dean. I may be the odd one out in saying this, but I actually prefer just the fun episodes where they're hunting demons and ghosts, rather than the plot than emerges in seasons 4 and 5 with the angels vs. demons and the apocalypse. Still, it's a lot of fun.

How to Get Away with Murder: I turned my parents on to this one so now we all watch it together. It's a typical Shonda Rhimes drama, full of sex, scandals and plot twists. But even so, I love the plot and luckily I am not very good at predicting what will happen next because I am always surprised! My dad pretends not to like it, but he's as hooked as I am!

Books:



Playlist:

  • My House by FloRida
  • Right Hand by Drake
  • Save Dat Money by Lil Dicky
  • Hair by Little Mix
  • Fried Rice by G-Eazy
  • My Couch by Jake Miller
  • Superstition (Gooffe Remix) by Stevie Wonder

November Goals:

  • Run scheduled 5k in under 33 min
  • Run total of 25 mi in month
  • Read 20 books
  • Write at least 5 blog posts
  • Attempt NaNoWriMo (you don't have to get very far!)

Comments

Popular Posts