Saturday Summary

What I Did

  • You may have noticed less posts happening around here. That's because of a few reasons. 1) I've been busy balancing both of my jobs 2) I'm not in a huge blogging mood right now 3) It's sorority recruitment season and I have a bit of a hobby tracking down information about nationwide recruitment. Hopefully in a few weeks I can pick up the posts that I'm making around here, because I'm still reading listening to a ton of books. Essentially, I'm in a rut but the upswing is coming soon! 
  • It was my birthday last week! Woo!

What I Read

  • Fuse by Julianna Baggott
  • The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
  • Legend by Marie Lu
  • Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

On the Blog

  • On Monday I analyzed switching characters in series
  • On Wednesday, I reviewed The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts