Saturday Summary (1)

Hello readers!
It's been a while! I know that I've had some periodic posts but I'll be honest when I say that I haven't written a review since last September. I pre-made all of my reviews and scheduled them! I feel like a little bit of a cheater but hey, I graduated college this year so I feel like it is acceptable that I was busy living it up and didn't have time to read or review during the year.
Speaking of graduating, I graduated with my BA in English from Oregon this past Monday!
I am so thankful to everyone who I met and my family who helped me accomplish my goals! Now to start my job hunt...
In between my current seasonal job and sending out those applications, I'm hoping to get some reading and reviewing done and get this blog back up and running, but getting up at 4am every day for this job may impede that a little. Wish me luck!
Until next Saturday,
Audrey

Comments

Popular Posts