In My Mailbox #3


I'm ecstatic about this haul- it's the first I'm posting since I've been at college this year. I can't explain how happy it makes me to see packages with my name on them show up at my house. In this haul, I got:
Delirium by Lauren Oliver from Esther's Ever After.
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin from Stop Drop and Read
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin and City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and Wake by Lisa McMann from Barnes and Noble.
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare, Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini, and Forever by Maggie Stiefvater from The Bookish Babes

Thanks for sending these along! It makes my day when they show up!

Comments

  1. That is an epic book haul! So many great books. Delirium was one of my favorite books I read this year. All These Things I've Done was awesome too. And don't get me started on Forever. So. good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts