Follow Friday #2

Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character? 

I'm pretty sure I've been pimping this book out forever, just because it's so fantastic! I would love to see more exposure for Noughts and Crosses  by Marjorie Blackman. It is a fantastic and thought-provoking plot, fascinating characters and heart-pounding action. Who would I cast as Sephy and Callum? Kyla Pratt and Jason Dolley. 

Comments

  1. I'm not familiar with this book =P hehe...

    Anyway, I hope you can visit My Hops

    I'm a New Follower,
    April at Books4Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, nope haven't heard of it. Will take a look on Goodreads :-)
    New follower here!
    My hop: FollowFriday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know that one.

    Old Follower. Here is my Friday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of this one...and it would definitely be thought-provoking! IF...they follow through on the book!

    Hopping by... Here's my answer

    Make sure to visit my 100 Followers Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll admit that I've never heard of that book! I'll have to check it out!

    I am a new follower:)

    My Friday Memes

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. New follower! I haven't heard of Noughts and Crosses. I'll have to check it out.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts