Wow, I suck. Only a few weeks in and I can't even keep on a regular schedule for posting. I know I should start with lower expectations, especially since I never planned for this to be a super organized and intense bloggy-thing, but you know the worse part? I look at the blog itself at least once a day and just think; wow, I should really write a blog post right now. That's the worst part. I have the time (summer, no job, etc.), but not the inclination. And I freaking look at it every day. If I have the time to look, you think I'd have the time to write.
It's tough, I guess. Pressure? But there really is no pressure. No one reads this, I write it just for fun and practice. Yes, it'd be nice if I could write every day... okay, maybe just regularly, but this is for me.

Moving forward, in the past few days I read The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein which made me cry. It was so intense and so sweet and I just connected into the characters so solidly. The end was touching. Also just finished Dead Until Dark, which was odd, to say the least. The main character, the premise, the setting. I don't know. It was odd, but quirkily (that's not a word, in case you were wondering), so it was cute. It made me laugh. Where else can you find a vampire named Bill?

Comments

Popular Posts